Apple has released the iPadOS 15 Beta version (iPadOS 15 developer Beta) for developers. If you want to upgrade to the latest iPadOS 15 for iPad devices, you can also use this iPadOS15 upgrade Beta teaching operation.
Precautions for upgrading iPadOS 15 Beta
- Before upgrading to the beta version, please run an iPad backup through the computer iTunes / Finder. (Disable iCloud backup to avoid overwriting iPadOS 14 data)
- If you have a jailbroken device, please use the computer iTunes to refresh and backup before upgrading through this article. (It is not recommended to have jailbroken users and directly upgrade to iPadOS 15 beta)
- After upgrading the test version, please do not use iTunes to run the iPadOS 15 backup to avoid the inability to restore the data to the official version of iPadOS 14。
- I would like to go back from iPadOS 15 Beta to the official version of iPadOS 14 for detailed instruction “Please refer to this article.”
Install iPadOS beta warning
Generally, Mr. Crazy does not recommend ordinary users to upgrade the iPadOS 15 beta version rashly. After all, the iPadOS beta version will contain a lot of bugs, power consumption, crashes, and other unknown unstable factors.
And the main purpose of the test version is to provide developers with a test environment for developing App. Don’t think of it as a very stable and official version without any problems. For example, it is found that APP crashes, restarts, malfunctions, or malfunctions. Problems such as normal are normal, unless there happens to be an idle device available for testing, which may be used for installation and play.
If you are worried about such problems, it is not too late for general users to wait until the official version of iPadOS 15 is released in September and fall.
Check if the device supports iPadOS 15
For details, please refer to “What are the supported devices for iPadOS 15? A summary of the complete iPad support list”.
- iPad Pro 12.9 inches (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inches (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inches (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inches (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inches (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7 inches
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
Upgrade iPadOS 15 Beta test version teaching
If you are sure that you can tolerate various problems and will not regret it after the upgrade, please follow the steps below to install iPadOS 15 Beta:
Step 1. Download and install the iPadOS 15 Beta description file
First through iPad deviceWith “Safari browser“Click to open the profile URL (it can only be opened through the Safari web page), will it be displayed that you want to try to open the configuration profile? point”allow“, the downloaded profile prompt will be displayed, click “shut down」。
Open the built-in “Settings” of iPadOS and click “Profile downloaded“, then click “installation“Description file.
You will need to enter the iPad unlock password.
After inputting, you can click “Install” twice.
Finally, it will show that you need to restart the iPad to apply, just click “talk about it later“, you can click “carry out“To complete the installation of the iPadOS 15 Beta profile.
Step 2. Upgrade iPadOS 15 Beta
You can go to “Settings”> “General”> “Software Update” and see the iPadOS 15 Developer beta software update message. Click “Download and Install” to start upgrading the iPadOS 15 Developer Beta.
If you find someone unable to download, first confirm whether the iPhone device has enough space, whether the blocking OTA profile has been removed, whether the battery is enough (charge upgrade) or use WiFi upgrade, if stuck in the update request, through another one Method to solve.
Finally, I also remind you not to show off everywhere that you have upgraded iPadOS 15 Beta. After all, everyone needs to use different environments, and do not arbitrarily recommend or advise other novices to upgrade the iPadOS 15 Beta. After all, some users will blindly follow other people’s suggestions, but cause some Feature crashes or bugs, resulting in poor experience. If you don’t understand how to go back to the previous stable version, it will be even worse.
If you upgrade to the iPadOS 15 beta version, you regret that “you can refer to this downgrading tutorial to go back to the official version of iPadOS 14.”
If you like the teaching of this article, I would like to learn more about Apple information, iPhone, Mac hidden 3C skills, welcome to follow Mr. Crazy FB fan group, Telegram, MeWe, Instagram and subscribe to YouTube channel, there will be more very useful Share the skills teaching with everyone.