Born in 2010 with a simple amateur photo sharing tool, Instagram has become a tool used by over 1 billion people. In Italy, the social network that is part of the Facebook family captures the attention of over 28 million people every month. Over time, the quality of the content has increased and the formats available now also include stories and videos (short, long and live). All creative tools that make Instagram a place to follow the life of your idols, but also to find out about the most disparate topics.
According to Buzzoole, among the top 10 Italian characters with the highest number of followers we find above all the well-known faces of TV, entertainment and sport, but there is also a new influencer who, for a few weeks, has been rapidly climbing the rankings.
10. Gianluigi Buffon. The Juventus goalkeeper on Instagram shares the shots of training and post-match with his 9.8 million followers. It is currently in tenth position in this special ranking.
9. Belen Rodriguez. In ninth position we find the well-known showgirl who has won over 10 million followers. Belen, now in her eighth month of pregnancy, publishes breathtaking shots in wonderful places almost daily.
8. Valentino Rossi. In eighth position we find perhaps the most loved driver by Italians (and his 10.4 million followers are there to testify). Valentino on Instagram loves to share images of the races, of the pits and of the behind the scenes.
7. Fedez. Always at 12.63 million followers, we find Fedez, rapper and husband of Chiara Ferragni. On Instagram he shares the moments of his life and his family, all in a very spontaneous way, not disdaining forays on social and political issues.
6. Michele Morrone. Michele is an Italian actor, singer, model and designer. Here she shares shots of her collaborations in the fashion field for a community of 12.69 million followers.
5. Arturo vidal. The Inter midfielder, with 14.8 million followers, is currently in fifth position in this special ranking. Unlike other footballers, on Instagram he alternates shots of the pitch with lighter moments of everyday life.
4. Khaby Lame. In fourth position, with over 19.8 million followers, we find Khabane Lame a boy of Senegalese origins who, in a very short time, has conquered millions of followers on TikTok and Instagram. His videos, based only on his mimicry, are ironic responses (in jargon “reaction”) to other people’s films.
3. Gianluca Vacchi. In third position, with 20.1 million followers, we find the famous entrepreneur and influencer. On Instagram (as well as on TikTok) he shares his excesses and the moments that characterize his life. Vacchi also works as a deejay, musician and actor.
2. Chiara Ferragni. Silver medal for the most famous influencer in Italy. Chiara Ferragni, with her 23.8 million followers, tells everything about herself and her family and her followers love her precisely for her transparency and her attitude.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo. With his 291 million followers in first position we find Cristiano Ronaldo. This figure is not surprising, his global fame is practically unattainable and, except for transfers by Juventus, he will long remain the first in this ranking that considers those who live in Italy. On Instagram, as on all his social networks, he loves sharing shots of matches and moments of daily life with his wife Paulina and his children.